The versatile JAEGER® Vyntus® CPX is an accurate and reliable system that allows the determination of a subject’s metabolic response. It can measure both children and adults, from patients to athletes; collecting full breath-by-breath data. The main measured/calculated parameters are: V’O2, V’CO2, RER, V’O2/kg, V’E, BF, VTex, EqO2, EqCO2, BR FEV%, PETO2, PETCO2, REE, FAT, CHO, PROT and many more.
- Vyntus CPX supports all of the essential CPET applications:
- Breath-by-breath CardioPulmonary Exercise Testing.
- Spirometry, incl: FVC, SVC, MVV and Pre/Post testing.
- Exercise Flow Volume Loops (EFVL).
- Resting Energy Expenditure (REE).
- Automatic control of bike / treadmill / blood pressure.
- Online entry of RPE scale, blood gases, BP, events, incl. reporting.
- Threshold determination.
- Slope calculation.
- Editable baseline and peak evaluation.
- Report Designer for customised reports incl. export to Excel® format.
For more information please visit the Carefusion website.