Small, fast, and stand-alone
- Due to the patented air cooling, the Vacuquick 13-B is the ideal partner to all clinics who want a fast and efficient practice sterilizer and donít have tap water available. The autoclave is identical in any other way with the Vacuqick 14-B.
- Record operating time of 7 minutes for unwrapped and 17 minutes for wrapped instruments are just some of the hallmarks of this versatile all-rounder.
- Equipped with 3 “Class B” and a “Class S” programs, this 5.7 litre class ëBí steriliser meets all the Australian and European standard EN 13060 for small sterilizers.
- Documentation is provides via the built-in CF card slot or on the very simple integration in the clinic network.
Compact, fast and with fixed water connection
- The Vacuquick 14-B is Ideal for any Clinic that requires a fast and efficient sterilizer with tap water connection. It produces little external heat due to its effective water cooling system.
- Record operating time of 7 minutes (unwrapped) and 17 minutes (packed in a Class-B program) make this a robust long-distance runner.
- Rapid sterilization of wrapped or unwrapped instruments in both dental and podiatry practices.
- Equipped with 3 “Class B” – and a “Class S” – program is the 5.7 litre Vacuquick 14B is very versatile, compact and universal.
- The graphic display makes operation very simple and avoids operation errors. The documentation is recorded via the built-in CF card slot or on the very simple integration in the practice network.
For more information please visit the Melag website.