The Tango M2 automated blood pressure monitor is designed specifically for use with bikes and treadmills. The Tango M2 uses patented Orbit-K cuffs for measurement accuracy and patient comfort during exercise. Your clinicians and researchers can rely on Tango M2 monitor’s proprietary Dimensional K-Sound Analysis (DKA) for excellent noise filtering.
- Invoke measurements manually from Tango M2 monitor or directly from your stress ECG system, automated within protocols
- Just press the STAT button if a patient needs repeated BP measurements as quickly as possible
- Tango M2 monitor measures blood pressure using auscultation and R-wave gating
- Tango M2 monitor also uses proprietary algorithms that filter K-sounds from other noise during testing
- Headphones allow users to hear the sounds the Tango+ monitor is measuring
- View blood pressure trended over time for better patient safety and performance
- All required data is shared with main metabolic cart
For more information please visit the Carefusionwebsite.