Revolutionising the way we sit
Ideal for physicians, the Swopper is the first ergonomic seat ever designed that moves and exercises your spine and muscles while you sit. The Swopper was designed to help overcome the challenges bodies face with static sitting.
It is the only seat in the world that can adapt and move to all three dimensions of human movement, forward, backward, sideways. This “active sitting” movement has been shown to be the basis for many beneficial health effects. Alleviating the traditional strain associated with leaning forward towards the table or patient, the Swopper’s flexible centre spring will bend forward, so there is no one-sided pressure on your intervertebral discs.
- Improves your posture through active sitting, relieving the pressure on painful discs.
- Great for developing your core muscles (back and abdomen)
- Improves nourishment to the intervertebral discs, keeping the spine uncompressed.
- It helps promote circulation to your lower extremities, overcoming the muscle fatigue associated with sedentary work.
- Three year limited warranty
For more information please visit the Healthezone website.