Allows for the intra-operative manipulation of both the anteverted and retroverted uterus as well as facilitating quick, simple, effective hysterosalphingogram for tubal patency studies.
- Cost effective single use version of the well established, but difficult to clean, reusable Spackman cannula
- Ensures a clean, sterile instrument every time
- High quality, medical grade stainless steel instrument
- Clearly marked with a universal single use logo to ensure disposal after use
- Weighted handle provides effective €˜hands free' anteversion
- Eliminates the significant cleaning and re-processing costs of a frequently used, fine lumen instrument
- Anatomical cervical cone ensures effective, leak free seal
- Convenient, adjustable tenaculum attachment
- The atraumatic tip provides reduced uterine perforation risk
For more information please visit the Purple Surgical website.