Allows the intra-operative manipulation of both the anteverted and retroverted uterus as well as quick, simple, effective hysterosalpingogram for tubal patency studies.
- Convenient alternative to the difficult to clean and sterilize Spackman style cannula
- Rigid, curved handle for the anteverted and retroverted uterus
- Anatomic balloon cuff ensures effective, leak free seal whilst eliminating uterine spasm and cervical trauma due to tenaculum use
- Adjustable handle with centimetre markings enables precise uterine depth settings that can be adapted to fit the patients anatomy
- Atraumatic tip provides reduced uterine perforation risk
- Minimal dilation is required due to the 4.5mm cannula diametre
For more information please visit the Purple Surgical website.