The MicroCO offers clear levels of exhaled carbon monoxide on the breath. Suitable for use in settings where exhaled carbon monoxide needs to be measured. The results are displayed on a clear graphic display and, using the slide switch, they can be converted to %COHb. The colour “traffic lights” give a clear visual aid to the operator and user of the levels of carbon monoxide detected.
- Encourages patients to hold their breath for a sufficient time period using the onboard countdown timer
- See immediate results on a clear graphic display – no warm up required
- Results can be converted to %COHb by moving the simple slide switch
- Clear “traffic light” indication of CO levels
- Push button calibration procedure
- Auto-zero function to allow immediate tests of numerous patients
- Small, portable and lightweight with a textured handgrip
- Supplied complete with accessories in a sturdy carry case
For more information please visit the Carefusion website.