McKesson Radiology™ 12.0 introduces our new web-based platform, which provides the ultimate PACS experience while allowing you to manage your total cost of ownership (TCO). That’s because our new release includes McKesson Radiology Station™, the client application of our McKesson Radiology PACS solution, to provide the superior image-display, workflow-efficiency and system-integration capabilities that you have come to expect, while, at the same time, decreasing your TCO via a flexible and scalable architecture that successfully handles your organisation’s growing data-management needs.
McKesson Radiology (PACS) seamlessly integrates with McKesson Radiology Manager™ (RIS) to create an integrated RIS/PACS environment that streamlines radiology department workflow and improves radiologist efficiency by integrating images from multiple modalities with clinical patient data obtained.
- Medical Imaging Workflow Solutions
- Mammography Solutions
- Medical Imaging Collaboration Tools
- Medical Imaging System Tools
- Architecture and Infrastructure
- Medical Imaging Professional Services
- Enhances access to complete patient information
- Improve clinical care with advanced image analysis options
- Increase physician and patient engagement
- Reduce the cost and effort of deployment
- Cater to specific user roles and requirements
- Flexible and scalable architecture
- Multiple deployment options to meet varying requirements of power users, hospital staff and referring physicians
- Portable solution for view images on the web or on a CD
For more information please visit the McKesson website.