MasterScreen Pneumo PC spirometer with forward-thinking software is specifically designed to help you improve patient testing, laboratory efficiency and productivity, while better managing expanding requirements surrounding patient information.
- Traditional, durable flow sensor technology
Pre/post FVC, SVC and MVV are standard
- Occlusion option using the interrupter method requires minimal cooperation and coordination for quick airway resistance estimates, making it ideal for preschool children through adults
- Occlusion increases the amount of objective clinical data MasterScreen Pneumo can measure in your patients
- Single flow sensor technology for entire pulmonary function platform (spirometer, IOS, plethysmography, DLCO) minimises instrument variability when considering upgrading or expanding
- Comprehensive hygiene solution: Single-use barrier filter or complete disassembly for disinfection and cold sterilization
- MasterScreen Pneumo provides 10 incentive programs for spirometry, each adjustable to maximise patient effort and allow them to reach the goal.
- Our Guidance and Stabilitrac application provides detailed but simple instructions and graphics to assist technicians as they coach patients through data collection; excellent teaching tool for less experienced technicians.
For more information please visit the Carefusion website.