Spacious cabin with integrated sensors for box and mouth pressure as well as easy-to-exchange, heated pneumotach for an determination of flow and volume and a quick shutter. Maximise patient comfort by height-adjustable seat and easy-to-handle support arm.
- The entire test, including airway resistance, absolute lung volumes and flow volume loop, will last no longer than two minutes.
- MasterScreen Body allows you to disassemble and disinfect contaminated parts easily and quickly without having to use tools, keeping disposable parts to a minimum.
- Standard body box and wide-box cabin sizes are available.
- Our Aerosol Provocation System lets you perform specific and nonspecific bronchial provocation tests quickly and easily.
- Add Single Breath Diffusion and you will have a comprehensive lung function laboratory (spirometry, lung volume, airway resistance and diffusing capacity).
- Save money by combining other technologies from the MasterScreen System. Cardiopulmonary exercise testing (ergospirometry) can be added at a fraction of the cost of buying a second system.
- More techniques to capture diffusing capacity: Single Breath, Intrabreath for non-breath hold and Diffusion Rebreathing during lung volumes determination.
For more information please visit the Carefusion website.