The KR-1W combines aberrometry, topography, keratometry, pupillometry and autorefraction in the one unit. Unparalleled in terms of functionality and reproducibility, the KR-1W is extremely easy to operate, with auto alignment and acquisition providing fast patient throughput.
The KR-1W provides for simple and comprehensive diagnosis of many ocular conditions.
- 5 functions: autorefraction, keratometry, aberrometry, topography and pupillometry
- Multiple maps for overview analysis
- Decision support for cataract and refractive procedures
- Less stress with invisible light measurement at topography
- Easier operation with left/right fully automated measurement and touch-panel manipulation
For more information please visit the Topcon website.