Jazz ™ Band is a unique posterior fixation system meeting surgeons’ requirements in the field of deformity correction. Jazz ™ Band can be used with titanium alloy or Cobalt-chrome alloy union rods and can be combined with any Implanet Spine System implants. As such, it offers the option of long or short hybrid constructs that may include either pedicle screws, hooks, transverse connectors or ilio-sacral connectors.
Jazz ™ Band is made up of three components:
- An ultra-resistant biocompatible polyester braid making it possible to create high-performance anatomical bone anchoring. Its flattened tubular shape enables load distribution on the vertebral bone structures on which it is fitted, while offering a minimal size.
- A range of multi-purpose connectors enabling Jazz ™ Band to be fitted on union Rods of different diameters: Ø3.5, Ø4.0, Ø4.5, Ø4.75, Ø5.5, and Ø6.0 mm.
- A dedicated screw for each connector, ensuring firm and secure locking of the Braid / Connector / union Rod assembly.
With more than 12 years of clinical experience and 20,000 JAZZ™ implanted, Implanet is committed to constant innovation and platform expansion.
- Low Profile
- C1 to L5
- For use with all vertebral structures(3)
- Fixation regardless of bone quality(4)
- Most complete product range on the market
- Compatible with Ti or CoCr rods
- Radiolucent band facilitates intra and post-operative imaging
(3) Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis correction achieved by posteromedial translation using polyester bands: A comparative study of subtransverse process versus sublaminar fixation. Hirsch C, Ilharreborde B, Fournier J, Mazda K, Bonnard C. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2014 Nov; 100(7):791-5.
(4) Pedicle screw augmentation with polyethylene tape: a biomechanical study in the osteoporotic thoracolumbar spine. Hamasaki T, Tanaka N, Kim J, Okada M, Ochi M, Hutton WC. J Spinal Disord Tech. 2010 Apr; 23(2):127-32.