The iSnare® system from US Endoscopy is a family of unique, multi-functional devices ideal for endoscopic mucosal resection and saline assisted polypectomy.
The iSnare® system's unique design…
- Features alternating injection needle and polypectomy snare operated by a multi-functional handle
- Facilitates immediate injections in response to bleb absorption/dissipation or bleeding
- Minimises wasted procedural time inject or snare at any time throughout the procedure without device exchange while maintaining scope position
- Features a spring-loaded, luer lock handle for consistent needle projection and retraction
The iSnare® system can be utilized for all of the following endoscopic needs:
SAP (saline assisted polypectomy), EMR (endoscopic mucosal resection), hemostatic injection and adherent clot removal, injection therapy, tattooing pre- and post-polypectomy, cleansing, applying dye or stain during chromoendoscopy, and any other procedure requiring injection therapy and snare resection techniques.
Hexagonal snare style
- 0.5 mm need projection
- Available with 23 or 25 gauge needle
- 3.0 mm sheath diameter
- 230 cm length
- 2.5 x 4.0 cm snare size (approximate)
- Olympus style active cord connection
- Latex-free, single use
For more information please visit the US Endoscopy website.