The HP Cosmos treadmills LE 100 – 720 CE are especially designed to meet the rigorous safety and quality requirements in pulmonology, cardiology, stress testing, endurance training, rehabilitation, sports medicine and medical fitness training.
- LE 100 – 720 CE treadmills digitally interface (RS 232) with CareFusion Oxycon and MasterScreen CPX metabolic carts or CardioSoft 12-Lead ECG to transfer values such as speed, elevation, time, index no., distance and pulse rate.
- The unit is equipped with an emergency switch that stops the treadmill at any stage of operation.
- With the user terminal (for LE 100-200 CE optional), the treadmill can be used as a stand alone device.
- Wireless HR measurement with a Polar belt is included in the treadmills.
- Very quiet operation.
- Optional safety arch, rehabilitation attachment, special speed and wheelchair stabilizer available.
For more information please visit the Carefusion website.