McKesson Cardiology™ Echo and Vascular Ultrasound streamlines sonographer and physician throughput while helping to improve patient care. A major echocardiography workflow improvement is the reduction in time the physician needs to review and complete the report through the robust web-enabled reporting module.
McKesson Cardiology Echo and Vascular Ultrasound are part of the comprehensive Cardiovascular Imaging and Information System (CVIS), a single solution joining cardiac and peripheral catheterisation, haemodynamics monitoring, nuclear cardiology and ECG management. The system seamlessly integrates with RIS/PACS, inventory, billing, orders, and work lists to ensure accurate and timely transfer of patient information.
- Enhance clinical decision making by providing access to aggregated data from a patients current and historical echo and vascular studies stored in one patient-centric database
- Improve workflow and productivity by enabling users to view images and information over local or remote networks and by providing the simultaneous review of images and reports, leading to significant time and cost savings for the department
- Streamline processes by enabling users to sign reports electronically from any location over the web
- Reduce labor requirements by generating transcription-quality final reports quickly and easily
- Streamline echocardiography workflow and maximise productivity by incorporating comprehensive 3D/4D advanced visualization solutions from TomTec®1
1TomTec® is a registered trademark of TomTec Imaging Systems Gmbh
For more information please visit the McKesson website.