Body Contouring and Skin Tightening System
Exilis is the latest aesthetic device on the market for non-invasive circumferential reduction and skin tightening. Exilis’s all in one system utilises a combination of Monopolar Radiofrequency (RF) and Ultrasound which enables it to deliver more energy over a shorter period of time, which means patients can be treated quicker than ever before, with no need for anaesthesia, no downtime and best of all no pain!
- Exilis is the only system that can deliver ultrasonic energy, radiofrequency and cooling simultaneously and uniformly through one tip.
- The advanced cooling system can be adjusted depending on required treatment, set the cooling to the maximum to reach fat layers, or simply turn off to treat for skin laxity.
- State of the art safety parameters called Energy Flow Control (EFC) minimises energy peaks and delivers the highest amount of power possible whilst reducing the potential for skin burns.
- One of the most sophisticated body applicators that continuously monitors targeted skin temperature, RF contact and grounding quality.
- Circumferential reduction of up to 10cm in select patients.
- Significant improvement in skin laxity on both the face and body.
- Skin is left smoother and tighter.
- Rejuvenated skin through stimulated collagen production.
How does Exilis work?
Body Contouring Application
Exilis is the only system that can deliver both ultrasonic waves and controlled RF heating to the tissue all simultaneously whilst also cooling the skin.
The mechanical effects of ultrasound energy allows access and treatment of previously resistant tissue. EXILIS precisely targets deeper fat layers, while contact cooling of the surface regulates the temperature of the skin and protects fine dermal structures.
As part of the process, mechanical waves help to increase fibrotic fat structures, causing separation of the cell defensive formation into individual units. The exposed cells are then more isolated and accessible and responsive to treatment.
High frequency energy causes targeted deep thermal heating. Metabolic activity is initiated and the local fat tissue lipolysis process is accelerated. Fat cell volume decreases and the fat layer is reduced.
Facial Rejuvenation Applications
Exilis offers the benefit of fast results in a reduced number of sessions for the reduction of skin wrinkles and skin laxity.
Collagen Refill Technology (CRT)
- The collagen fiber triple-helix structure is affected by heat. This initiates the unravelling process.
- The mechanical waves disrupt the collagen fibers
- The combination of energies quickly and efficiently dissociates the collagen structure
- The natural healing process evokes the fibroblasts to produce new collagen fibers
- The skin structure is refilled with collagen
Benefits of Exilis
Focused RF Technology that Redefines Appearances: Exilis offers the best depth of penetration to produce positive aesthetic effects, notably younger-looking along with firm and shapely skin on both the face and body for a transformed appearance. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, abdomen, back, arms, legs, knees and “cankles.”
Exceptional Patient Comfort: Control of the flow of RF energy and constant monitoring of skin temperature to reach therapeutic thermal effect in the shortest amount of time helps ensure maximum well-being without serious or long-lasting side effects
Speed of Treatments: About 30 to 45 minutes per session
Optimal, Long-Lasting Results: Typically achieved in four sessions over a period of one to two months
Very Well Tolerated: Virtually no pain or patient discomfort
Numerous Applications: Highly versatile aesthetic device for body and face solutions
Accessible Treatment: An affordable luxury for people of all skin types from all walks of life
Exilis Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Exilis?
Exilis uses focused RadioFrequency (RF) and ultrasound technology to redefine appearances by reducing wrinkles, treating laxity and reshaping the body-from head to toe-in just four comfortable treatment sessions!
Thanks to excellent aesthetic results, high satisfaction has been universally reported. There is no anaesthesia, no side effects and no downtime after Exilis treatments. Optimal results are achieved after four sessions over a period of one to two months. Each session is about 30 to 45 minutes in length.
2. How does Exilis work?
During the session, the Exilis computer-controlled device is guided over the treatment area. Patients feel a warming sensation as the Exilis RF energy is delivered to the deeper layers of fat and skin. The ability to focus the RF energy on specific areas of the face and body at the targeted depth of penetration makes Exilis a highly effective aesthetic solution.
The device uses a cooling system to heat deep tissue as its constant monitoring of the skin’s temperature facilitates a comfortable, even treatment. Heating RF energy used on the face causes the collagen supporting tissue to remodel, thereby stimulating and strengthening the collagen network to improve skin laxity and texture.
3. How many treatments do I need?
The recommended course of treatment is generally four sessions, one every two weeks. You can have additional treatments if desired.
4. How much improvement can I expect?
Patients can expect smoothing of wrinkles, and shaping of the body and face. Many patients are so pleased with the results that they decide to have additional areas treated and refer others for treatment.
5. Are the results long term?
Provided you undertake a generally healthy lifestyle and light exercise, results can be maintained over some time. Touch up treatments may be required after 12-18 months.
6. Are there any side effects?
There have been no significant side effects reported with Exilis treatment.
7. Can anyone have it done?
Exilis is recommended for any patient between the ages of 25 and 70+ who desires cosmetic improvement on their face and body, particularly those areas that show the signs of aging and have not responded to exercise and/or weight loss.
Exilis is ideal for treating wrinkles, skin laxity, and shaping the face and body. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, abdomen, back, arms, legs, knees and ankles.
Exilis cannot be used by patients with Pacemakers, internal defibrillators, pregnant or breastfeeding woman. A full list of contraindications will be discussed with you upon your booking.
8. Does it hurt?
Exilis will generate a feeling of intense heat but in no way should it be a painful treatment. Many patients have commented that the Exilis treatment feels like a hot stone massage.
9. Am I required to do anything before, after or during treatment?
It is very important to try drink at least 2 litres of water the day before, day of, and day after your Exilis treatment. Light exercise and a healthly diet following your treatment is recommended for the best clinical outcome.
For more information please visit the BTL Aesthetics website.