Euroklav 29 VS+
Fast, compact and “Class S”
- With the 18ltr Euroklav 29 VS + MELAG offers an inexpensive alternative for clinics that use instruments and pouches that donít require a “Class B” autoclave.
- The Euroklav VS 29 + offers three “Class S” programs for the sterilization of wrapped, simple hollow instruments (eg scissors, needle holders, clamps etc) and textiles, even if they are wrapped.
- ??The powerful vacuum pump creates a simple pre-vacuum for the safe evacuation of air prior to sterilization and for optimal drying of the instruments after sterilization.
- Sophisticated sensors and innovative microprocessor controls guarantee safe sterilization by continuous monitoring of the key parameters like pressure and temperature.
- This advanced design also allows versatile electronic documentation facilities to a practice network or via CF card or with the known matrix printer MELAprint42.
Euroklav 23 VS+
“Class S” with pre- & and post-vacuum drying
- With the 22ltr. Euroklav 23 VS MELAG offers an inexpensive alternative for clinics that use instruments and pouches that donít require a “Class B” autoclave.
- The larger chamber depth of Euoklav 23VS+ (45cm) is particularly suitable for clinics with long instruments.
- Euroklav 23VS+ has 4 “Class S” programs for the sterilization of wrapped or unwrapped instruments.
- The powerful vacuum pump creates a simple pre-vacuum for the safe evacuation of air prior to sterilization and for optimal drying of the instruments after sterilization.
- The modern electronic concept provides the versatile possibilities of documentation, from the integration into the practice network, MELAflash CF card data logging or to the matrix printer MELAprint42.
Now with drying for wrapped sterile goods
- The MELAtronic 15EN+ is the successor to the globally successful MELAtronic 15EN, with the same features, but also with additional active drying.
- It works in accordance with the fractional flow procedure and complies with the requirements of “Class S” autoclaves, namely with EN 13060. The microprocessor control unit runs the program mode completely automatically and at all times monitors safe sterilization.
- The display of the operating condition and advice on possible handling requirements by the user are shown on the display. Hence, its use is comfortable, and simple. The necessary recording takes place through a serial interface. The MELAtronic 15EN+ is the ideal autoclave. Its use is versatile and is not restricted to podological practices. The top-quality stainless steel vessel, its safety devices and durable components ensure reliability for many years.
For more information please visit the Melag website.