The stable mechanical construction of the VIAsprint bike provides undisrupted operation. The special ergonomic construction promotes seating position for all heights. The VIAsprint 200P bike is equipped with an electrical seat height adjustment in order to simplify getting onto the ergometer, which is often a problem, especially for older patients or those with a walking disability. Upper body position and leg-to-foot pedal angle can be optimally set with the dual adjusting option (height and inclination) of the handlebars. The VIAsprint connects to all CareFusion metabolic carts.
- Speed independent load from 6 up to 999 watts and saddle height adjusts for patient heights from 120 cm to 210 cm.
- VIAsprint bike can also be used as a stand alone device.
- 5 predefined stress test programs, 10 user-definable programs and manual load adjustment.
- Comfortable LCD display for load, blood pressure, heart rate and additional LED display for RPM on test subject’s view.
- Optional blood pressure measurement on the VIAsprint 200P bike is carried out without interruption by a special computer-controlled system.
- Connect either serial with Jaeger JLAB Software or Cardiosoft 12-Lead ECG, or analog with Vmax Encore system.
For more information please visit the Carefusion website.