The da Vinci Skills Simulator contains a variety of exercises and scenarios specifically designed to give users the opportunity to improve their proficiency with the da Vinci surgeon console controls. The sleek case seamlessly integrates with an existing da Vinci® Si™ surgeon console.*
Exercises range from basic to advanced and are designed to be relevant to surgeons from any specialty covering at least one of the following skill categories:
EndoWrist® Manipulation, Camera and Clutching, Fourth Arm Integration, System Settings, Needle Control and Driving, Energy and Dissection.
Major benefits of simulation include the ability to:
- Provide a controlled re-creation of critical steps in instrument control, allowing surgeons to
- practice their skills in a non-clinical environment.
- Increase familiarity with the da Vinci System.
- Provide more learning opportunities.
- Measure progress.
- Warm-up before surgery.
* Not compatible with the da Vinci S or standard da Vinci surgical systems.
For more information please visit the Intuitive Surgical website.