World renowned for its reliability and consistency, the Carr-Locke needle is ideal for your everyday procedures as well as your most tortuous, difficult injection therapy manoeuvers.
- Stainless steel, Teflon coated, spring sheath to virtually eliminate sheath kinking, while offering exceptional functionality and needle performance during challenging procedures
- Ultra smooth distal metal hub aids in tamponade and is gentle on friable tissue, helping to prevent sheath perforations
- Luer-lock, spring-loaded handle automatically retracts the needle, reducing the risk of inadvertent needle sticks or scope damage
- 2.5 mm sheath diameter
- 230 cm length
- 5 mm needle projection
- 25 gauge injection needle
- Olympus, Fujinon (G5 series and newer), and Pentax compatible
- Latex-free, single use
For more information please visit the US Endoscopy website.