Monitoring and Information Management Application for Cath & EP Labs
McKesson Cardiology Hemo is a comprehensive haemodynamic monitoring recording and information management application for the cath and EP labs. This application can exist on its own or seamlessly integrate with the McKesson Cardiology Nursing Charting Solution and McKesson Cardiology Holding Area Charting Applications.
The entire solution delivers an intuitive user interface to collect and display waveforms, haemodynamic data, procedural data and signatures that automatically populate the physician report.
- Streamlines workflow by providing simultaneous nurse and technologist documentation.
- Helps improve the efficiency of the physician by enabling the completion of their report before the patient leaves the room.
- Designed to eliminate redundant data entry through the single-database CVIS, nurse charting and hemo solution.
- Enables access to historical cardiovascular information by bringing multimodality images, reports and ECGs to the hemo workstations.
- Improves usability by reducing the number of button clicks through an intuitive user interface.
For more information please visit the McKesson website.