McKesson Cardiology™ ECG Mobile is more than a simple mobile ECG viewing app, it is a full featured resting ECG reporting platform built to utilise the features only a mobile environment can provide. As a seamless extension of McKesson Cardiology ECG Management, ECG Mobile offers a complete feature set allowing you to complete your daily resting ECG reading tasks – from waveforms viewing in different layouts, to overlay morphology comparison, caliper measurements, diagnosis editing, and report confirmation. All resting ECGs that have been sent from your modalities to ECG Management will be available in ECG Mobile.
- Single-click comparison of current and historical ECG exams
- Stress Protocol and Patient Data can be automatically imported into the appropriate report fields
- Extended tools including caliper screen, median beat and superimposed views
- ECG Management application customisation according to specific site requirements and user preferences
- Support for DICOM modality worklist
- Vendor-Neutral connectivity to ECG carts, bedside monitors, stress machines and holter ECG analysis stations
For more information please visit the McKesson website.