The Bullet-Tip PEEK VBR/IBF system is designed for use in an open or minimally invasive approach to the lumbar spine. Implants can be placed bilaterally via a PLIF technique or unilaterally via a TLIF technique.
- Designed for a unilateral TLIF or bilateral PLIF approach
- Parallel and lordotic implants available from 8 to 17mm
- Highly visible tantalum markers
- Back cutting teeth resist implant migration
- Large graft area for maximum fusion potential
- Bullet-shaped tip aids in distraction and insertion
- Convex shape maximises implant fit
- Made with PEEK-OPTIMA® from Invibo® Biomaterial Solutions
For more information please visit the RTI website.