- Compressible N-FilTM hydrogel embolic microsphere
- Tinted with biocompatible blue colouring
- Presented in colour coded syringes
- Durable micro-porous structure
- Predictable mechanical occlusion
- Targeted embolisation
Bead Block are intended to be used for the embolisation of hypervascular tumours, including uterine fibroids and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs).
Bead Block presentation:
- Syringe of 20 ml presented in a sterile, sealed pre-formed Tyvek peel-away tray
- Each syringe contains approximately 2 ml of Bead Block in non-pyrogenic, sterile, physiological buffered saline
- Each syringe is intended for single patient use only. Do not resterilize. Discard any unused material
For more information please visit the BTG website.