Amsco® Century® Small and Millennium Steam Sterilizers meet the needs of today’s OR, ambulatory surgical centers, and satellite processing facilities. They feature automatic sliding doors with foot pedal operation, for hands – free loading and unloading. The new color LCD display permits easy operator cycle selection and features a large visual display of cycle time remaining. Both systems are available in gravity or prevacuum configurations, and in 16″ or 20″ chamber sizes. The Millennium model also includes the exclusive Steam Flush Pressure Pulse cycle, which does not require Bowie Dick testing.
- Available in 16 x 16 x 26″ or 20 x 20 x 38″ chamber sizes to fit your processing needs.
- Standard power vertical sliding door is activated by a convenient foot pedal, leaving your hands free to handle the load.
- Choose from single door version or double pass-through door with a touchscreen on each side.
- Touchscreen-operated control system features large, easy-to-read displays with complete messages (no codes), help screens, and programming prompts.
- Prevac models have four preprogrammed cycles—including Flash, Express, Prevac, and Gravity—combined with the capability to program an additional eight custom cycles—provide you with maximum flexibility for processing a wide variety of loads.
- Superior process control system provides continuous cycle monitoring and service diagnostics to assure consistent cycle performance and predictable results.
- Teflon®-sleeved shelves slide in and out smoothly for fast loading and unloading.
- Rack system is completely removable for easy cleaning.
- Amsco Millennium model features SFPP technology to enhance reliability and reduce operating costs.
For more information please visit the STERIS website.