With Fluorescein, Auto Fluorescence, Colour and Red Free Imaging
The Topcon 3D OCT-2000 system is the first Spectral Domain OCT system to incorporate a high resolution fundus camera and user-friendly colour touchscreen display in a compact, space saving design. Easy-to-use, intuitive FastMap™ software enables dynamic viewing of the OCT data, providing 3D, 2D and fundus images simultaneously.
Pin-Point™ Registration properly indicates the location of the OCT image within the fundus image.
- 5-in-1: fluorescein, auto fluorescence, red free colour and
- OCT imaging
- Embedded touch screen for quick and easy navigation
- Automated image acquisition process (auto-focus, auto-shoot)
- Macula, optic disc and anterior segment imaging
- Glaucoma analysis including trend analysis and ganglian cell report
- Drusen analysis
- Compare function allows for serial monitoring of OCT images
For more information please visit the Topcon website.